Wednesday 15 December 2021

We all change with time

Keeping a journal will help you recognize how you change over time.

In 2011, I compiled my bucket list. It was apparently one of the hardest things I'd ever done. Reading the list makes me realize how much I've changed.

My bucket list today looks much, much different. 

1.   Move to Langebaan by the end of January 2022. 

2.   Settle down and explore the Western Coast. 

3.   Buy a 6 and 12 stringed guitar for my own entertainment.  

4.   Buy a camera and take photographs for my blog.  

5.   Put my health first with every choice I make.

Short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meaning of Life

  The meaning of life is often considered a mystery, and many people go to great lengths to find the meaning of theirs. If you are one of th...