Tuesday 25 January 2022

Tell your story

Every person has a story to tell, and every story is similar in two ways. Firstly, we all began our life journey at birth. And secondly, the paths we have walked, the experiences we have had, and the people we have met have helped us become who we are. In our failures and successes, we have learned many lessons that have been vital to our survival. 

In the past, people kept journals. Today, social media allows us to share images and status updates that shed light on our thoughts and experiences. By sharing our emotions, our dreams, our fears, our efforts, our pain, our hopes, and our joys with others, we create powerful learning opportunities. Life experience is a master teacher and when we share ours with others, we empower them. 

Have you ever considered writing a book? I've helped several people write their life stories. Sadly, not all of them persevered, so their stories remain unpublished.

Our lives are too short not to take advantage of all the resources available to us. If you're not able to write your own life story, look for someone who can help you. Let your story be an inspiration to others.


I write so others might contemplate things that are out of the ordinary. I write to make people feel—to cause laughter and tears and anger at injustice. I write so the world will imagine and wonder at crazy, incredible truths. I write to have a tiny bit of influence on a universal conscience. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich

Writing seemed to me to be the most natural thing to do during my college days. I could not open up to others, and so I started writing my thoughts in my journal. It gave me a sense of calm and peace. And now after so many years to write my thoughts in my journal still seems to me to be the most natural thing to do. I am still not able to open up easily in front of people. And so writing keeps me sane! ~ Avijeet Das

Touching people’s hearts through your words is the only job that you could do, and nobody has to hire you for it. ~ Misbah Khan

And so I write. I write my life. I write to escape real life. I write to live moments over again. I write to rewrite the moments I’ve lived over in a way that makes more sense to me. I write the moments to heal. I write the moments I hope never happen. And I write the moments I hope will happen. ~ R.B. O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meaning of Life

  The meaning of life is often considered a mystery, and many people go to great lengths to find the meaning of theirs. If you are one of th...