Wednesday 15 September 2021

Virtual Book Launch


My virtual book launch for Implicitly was a great success. I'd like to thank everyone who ordered an autographed book. I received a few photos from family and friends, which I thought I'd share. 


I want to thank Elpida Hohenberger for taking my book on her trip from Ohio, USA, to Greece. Here are some photos she sent.

 

And thank you Janet Haines who took my book on her road trip from Amanzimtoti, KZN, to Kimberley in the Northern Cape. 


Another photo piece of the launch puzzle has arrived. Thank you, Kirsten, who travelled all the way from Gauteng to KZN to collect her book (LOL!). May you also enjoy travelling through the pages! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Meaning of Life

  The meaning of life is often considered a mystery, and many people go to great lengths to find the meaning of theirs. If you are one of th...