Take your heart as an example. When you think about your heart, do you ever consider that it is more than just a muscle pumping blood and maintaining circulation? Many people believe that the heart beats because the brain controls it. That’s not true. In an unborn fetus, the heart starts to beat before the brain has been formed.
Your heart has its own independent nervous system and is well supplied with sensory nerve endings. It’s nervous system contains around 40,000 neurons, called sensory neuritis. It is also intricately connected to the brain by the nervous system.
Your heart has its own intrinsic nervous system that operates and processes information independently of the brain or nervous system.
It communicates this information in four ways:
- neurologically (transmissions of nerve impulses);
- biochemically (hormones and neurotransmitters);
- biophysically (pressure waves); and
- energetically (electromagnetic field interactions).
- Is your heart motivating you in the right direction?
- Are good traits being reflected in your personality?
The power of motivation lies within reach. You need to feed your mind with positive information so that it communicates this through to your heart. Your heart will respond gradually as you impress good things upon it.
- Learn to do everything slower. Breathe more often. This will help to alleviate stress. Stress has an effect on the rhythm of your heart. If you learn to do things slower and remain focused, you will end up being more productive.
- Plan your day and stick to your plan. Do everything you can to eliminate distractions and really focus on what you have to do. You will be amazed how much more productive you can be. Less is more. You have the power to control your daily routine. Make sure that you don’t do more than that which is required.
- Find time to be still. When you are quiet and on your own, it will not only calm your mind, but it will also calm your heart. When you start to relax, and your mind is clear, your heart will send impressions and ideas to your brain and you will find solutions for many problems. You will be more intuitive.